Thursday, February 4, 2016

Welcome to My Blog

Hello and Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog I am a Freshman at School of the Arts, majoring in creative writing. My name is Ja'kiya Walker and I have created this blog to talk about my writing interest, and assignments I will be receiving from my two writing classes; creative grammar, and word and text. This is my very first blog, and it will be kind of like a online journal for me. I am not the very best writer not even close and I make a lot of mistakes, but I try my best and I feel good about my work. I like writing Teen Fiction stories and things of that sort. I am not a very good poetry writer. As a matter of fact I hate poetry, I never really understood the concept of it, but as I said this won't only be about my interest and things I like and dislike. This blog will have a variety of different works and subjects including poetry. I hope you enjoy my writing and leave feed back. Thanks for viewing!

4 comments: